Insomnia and other sleep disorders affect the one-third part of the world. According to reports, more than 40 percent people are affected from chronic insomnia and experience severe episodes of insomnia for a longer period of times i.e. for a month to years. Causes may be varied from person-to-person, but the symptoms and day-to-day interference are same for everyone. As per the symptoms, mostly doctors and pharmacists prescribe sleeping pills in UK, US or other countries, they also suggest natural therapies with sleep-aid medications. Over the counter medications is one of the most common types of sleep medications that are available easily around the world. The medicines target brain receptors such as histamine that are responsible for sleep interruptions, the sleeping pills block the histamine receptors and increase sedation.
A variety of sleeping pills in UK available with required brands and desired benefits i.e. people can choose according to their symptoms and medical conditions with minimum side-effects.
Symptoms of insomnia:
- Trouble falling asleep or stay asleep for required time
- Waking up too early in morning
- Feeling tiredness after waking
- Daytime drowsiness and sleepiness
- Irritability, anxiety, and depression
- Lack of coordination in daytime
- Memory problems
- Increased accidents or errors
- Worries about sleep
Causes of insomnia or other sleep disorders:
There are many factors that affect the sleep of people, it may be a result of tension, traumatic life events or any other medical condition. Causes may vary from person to person.
Here are some common causes such as:
- Stress – Stress or tension from daily events or other things such as financial problems, family stress, and work tension and so on increase the production of cortisol hormone in the brain that results in sleeplessness.
- Traveling and Poor Sleep Habits – Traveling to different time-zones can affect your internal body clock that controls the sleep-wake cycle, temperature, and metabolism of the body. Insomnia or other sleep disorders can be caused by the disturbance of internal body clock or other poor sleep habits such as irregular bedtime, uncomfortable sleep environment, doing unwanted activities in your bedroom like eating, drinking, watching TV, computers or mobile phones can inhibit your sleep schedule.
- Over-eating – Heavy meals before bedtime makes you physically uncomfortable and disrupts your sleep. It increases heartburn, acidity, and other problems that may keep you awake.
- Medical Reasons – There are many medical reasons such as chronic pain, heart disease, asthma, Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease and cancer can increase insomnia or other sleep disorders.
There are many premium sleeping pills in UK or other parts of the world available over the counter via a variety of online pharmacies. Choose the best one that delivers the strong sleeping pills with complete info and privacy of your credentials such as Sleeping Pill UK – an over the counter pharmacy that delivers a range of brand medications with 100